How Does This Work?
Tastes change, children grow, eyes age (and aren't so keen on 18M anymore), and sometimes you're left with a stash of canvases you can't see yourself stitching. If you're ready to reduce your stash and take in some cash, we're here to help! Gather up any stash (canvases, stitch diagram type books, and threads are all welcome) that you'd like to rehome and ship it to us.
After receiving your package, we create an inventory sheet that outlines what was received, the retail price of each item, sale price at 30% off, and what your proceeds will be if it sells at that price. We are currently averaging 6+ weeks for inventory sheet creation from the time your package is received. We do not email you to confirm your package arrived (you can email us to confirm receipt if you have concerns about your package being delivered). Your package is not opened until it is inventoried, so any notes you include will not be seen until that point.
We pride ourselves on accuracy and efficiency. We handle every aspect of selling your stash from start to finish - photographing, measuring, listing, processing payment, packaging, and shipping! Each package is sent through the United States Postal Service, and a tracking number is provided to the buyer. Our packages are truly a treat to open! Our goal is to make receiving a destashed canvas the highlight of someone's day.
We charge a flat 40% commission on the selling price. No listing fees, no processing fees, none of the hassle of Ebay because we don't sell on Ebay. We use this website, and our social media accounts.
We issue payout checks for sold items on the 7th of each month, but can alternately issue payment through PayPal if you prefer (PayPal does charge you a processing fee to receive money). Your check comes directly from Wells Fargo (so that you know what envelope to keep an eye out for!) and they average 10 day delivery from the time of issue. Click here for further information on payouts and your responsibility.
YOUR ITEMS WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISCOUNTED AN ADDITIONAL 10% AT 30 AND 60 DAYS FROM LISTING. IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR ITEMS AUTOMATICALLY REDUCED, YOU NEED TO SPECIFY THAT AT THE TIME YOU RECEIVE YOUR INVENTORY SHEET.
We will do our best to protect your items, but we are not responsible for loss or damage to any item for any reason, including theft or fire.
By submitting canvases, you confirm they belong to you. We do not allow submissions on another's behalf. If you send a package with an indication you are not the owner/intended recipient of proceeds, the package will be returned to you.
Your items will be kept in inventory for three years. If they do not sell within that time, they will be donated on your behalf. If you do not want this to happen, it is your responsibility to contact us to arrange return shipping before that point.
We accept canvases, books, and threads. See list below for exclusions from those items. We reserve the right to reject your items for any reason (including having a surplus of something already in stock, or deeming a design an outdated style). If you send items we do not accept, you are responsible for the cost of return shipping.
--Things we do not accept--CANVASES:
- Canvases need to be in like new condition. We do not accept canvases with any stitching. We do not accept canvases with distortion from stitching being removed. We do not accept canvases that are visibly aged or yellowed (or anything painted before the early 2000's). We do not accept canvases that have any odor.
- No prepacked wool or cotton canvas kits (Tapisserie, Ehrman, Gloriana, Elizabeth Bradley, Joan Thommason, Alice Peterson Stitch n Zips, etc)
- No belts / hip belts / purse straps
- No dimensional animal canvases (3D Animals/Stuffed Animals)
- No watch band canvases
- No rugs
- No line drawn canvases (Just Libby, etc) or counted charts
- No penelope mesh
- No blank canvas
- No Needlepaint printed canvases/kits
- No ArtNeedlepoint printed canvases
- No "The Princess and Me" canvases without the accompanying stitch guide
- No Painted Pony Angels that are missing charms
- No Hannah Bass canvases or kits
- No Sandy Jenkins canvases or kits
- Stitch guides must accompany the unstitched canvas they are being sold with. (No stitch guides by themselves)
- No handwritten stitch guides
- No Tony Minieri stitch guides
- No Laura Taylor stitch guides
- No Amy Bunger stitch guides
- No threads that are visibly aged or have any evidence of usage
- No wool (Paternayan/Appleton/Planet Earth/etc)
- No perle cotton/floss
- No Mill Hill Beads
- No accessories (this includes stretcher bars, scissors, needles, needleminders, kit keepers/tote bags, lights, fobs etc)
- No stands/lap stands/scroll frames
- No vintage books
- No coffee table style books (non-instructional books)
- No finished items
- No magazines
- No DVDs
- No Sudberry self finishing items
- No lacquered boxes
We do not accept destashing from outside of the United States, as we do not ship outside of the United States.
If you do not include an email address in your contact information, it will be assumed you do not want to receive an inventory sheet prior to posting. We will not call you to ask this information if you do not include it.
Ready to ship some stash? Pack up your submissions and include a note with your contact information (Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address) then ship it to:
Feel free to contact us with any questions!